In each MGB Business Leaders workshop we seek to inject new thinking about leadership high performance. This round, we looked at creating a culture of high performance. A high-performance organisation culture is one of the most important factors driving the ability of businesses to navigate these difficult times successfully.
What are the practical lessons learnt around culture from your peers during this difficult last 6 months? What strategies you can implement back in your business and team immediately for higher performance over the coming 6 months?
Topics and strategies discussed included:
· Cultural high-performance best practice examples and benefits
· Elements to a high-performance culture
· User core values for accelerating decision making across the team
· Case study on a peer culture challenge
· What key actions you should be taking over the next 30 days?
Overall a terrific day was had by all to point each leader in the right direction for greater success in 2020 and beyond.
If you’re interested in joining our practical, high-value learning sessions we would like to invite you to join us at the next MGB Business Leaders workshop in November, please contact Christine Warner on email@example.com to register.
Link to webinar video of slides: https://youtu.be/EVf-TSbV56Y