In each MGB Business Growth Hub workshop we seek to inject new thinking about leadership high performance. This round, we looked at being an effective leader during the current crisis and how to survive, pivot/adapt and thrive as leaders navigate themselves, teams and businesses through this challenging period.
We discussed where the opportunities are to Pivot/Adapt in their business and role, now that global restrictions begin to ease and businesses start to emerge from survival model to a covid-safe new normal. This topic has been adapted from the original face-to-face Growth Hub plan.
In this challenging period, it’s important for owners and leaders to look at how they navigate these challenges. Important to this will be their ability to pivot/adapt their business, team, model and products/services where applicable to an evolving market.
Topics and strategies discussed included:
· Insights on where in the Survive, Pivot/Adapt, Road map businesses now find themselves?
· Insights from peers on how they are navigating this next stage of theCOVID-19 crisis?
· Where are opportunities to pivot/adapt in your business and role?
· Tools/Processes to drive strategies you can implement immediately in your day-to-day role
· What key actions you should be taking over the next 30 days
Overall a terrific day was had by all to point each leader in the right direction for greater success in 2020.
If you’re interested in joining our practical, high-value learning sessions we would like to invite you to join us at the next MGB Business Growth Hub in July, watch out for our newsletter with registration details or contact Christine at firstname.lastname@example.org
Link to webinar video of slides: https://youtu.be/DX65C3y5DUE